Thursday, October 1, 2009

College and Life in a Nutshell

I thought I would blog before I started my online Psych. 101 class and get ready for my first Practicum class this evening.

Today has been great so far. I woke up knowing today was a new day! God's mercies are new every morning. We can begin each day with a fresh start and a clean slate.

This week has been my first week back to school and it has been going well. I am not sure how stressed I will be this term but I know I just need to take it one day at a time or try to at least.

This fall I am taking:

Psychology 101 (online)
Infant, Toddlers, and Caregivers
Creative Activities
Practicum I

Tonight I have Practicum. I am a little nervous about this class because it introduces student teaching. We have to work outside of the classroom 6 hours a week (I think?) working with children. Im anxious to find out the details!

Other than school, life is going well. Each day is a new day to learn about ourselves, grow, discover new things, and just grow closer with friends and family. I want to live by these standards. I want a relationship with Jesus......

No comments: