Sunday, October 11, 2009

So Thankful

So I have been in this funk for awhile. Between family crisis and college I have been an emotional wreck.




I have been a little out of control in the health department as well. Sometimes stress makes us eat whatever is lying around. In my case, it was my husband's food which are the staples: Macaroni and Cheese, Top Ramen, etc. I was also drinking a lot of coffee which made me feel on edge and anxious.

In the midst of all this I was still exercising but it wasn't enough.



Last week I hit rock bottom. I had enough. I totally needed God to rescue me from self destruction. Ive only been in school for 2 weeks and my stress level went to the max! I also still felt like I was recovering from my emotional summer. I AM SO THANKFUL THAT MY MOM IS WELL NOW but the pain endured during my mom's time in the hospital was more than I could bear. All the encouragement from MY HUSBAND, FAMILY, AND FRIENDS has been amazing!!!!!!! More importantly I feel like God just restored my heart, soul, and mind. I called Him and He answered!



I am so Blessed and have so much to be thankful for. I really am happy with my life.



I wish I was done with college, starting a family right, and all that good stuff but it's God's timing, not mine. I want to finish school. I can finish school.



Of course I am human and Im going to have bad days but I need to be honest with my friends and family so that they dont get the impression that my life is perfect, peachy keen. We all need to be able to relate together. Im inspired now to be real with my friends and family. I want them to know me inside/out. I want my friends and family to feel like they can confide in me and I want to encourage them when they are having bad days!



I am on Day 5 of Healthy Living. I went grocery shopping and stocked up on fruits, veggies, and other healthy foods. I also skipped coffee for 3 days! I noticed a difference!!!! Im going to work on cutting my coffee WAAAAAAY back. I have also been exercising, which I have never had an issue with. I feel good inside :)



This weekend was like warm chicken noodle soup for my soul.



Had a great weekend with my hubby! Enjoyed the beautiful fall weather! Cooked and baked! Decorated the house for fall!!! Talked to family and friends!!! Stopped and smelled the roses!!!



I pray everyone else has a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: