Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday Morning

I love saturday mornings where I dont have a "To-Do" list a mile long. Infact, I love entire weekends that are open and free! I purposely made sure this weekend would be relaxing because it is my last weekend before college starts up again.

Im back in "college life" Monday Sept. 28th. I am going full-time once again which leaves me feeling excited and nervous at the same time!

In just a few short years (Im hoping 2) I should have my Associate of Science Degree in Early Childhood Education. I want to be an Instructional Assistant :) I could also be a kindergarten teacher @ Head Start!

Anyway, I love "back to school" times of the year because I absolutley love fall!!! Here in Southern Oregon it seems to take awhile for fall weather to really kick in but it doesnt matter where you live, colorful leaves falling off trees is a lovely sight. Im looking forward to cold, rainy days IN and having hot coffee at any time of the day!

This weekend is just what I need to start the school term off right. I am going to do some writing, catch up on some reading, journal, work on art projects/hobbies, go for a long run, and then end the day with dinner out with my husband Steven. This will be our 2nd date night in a row! We are busy people so we have to squeeze in dates when we can! We are also going to go grocery shopping after dinner. That is actually one of my favorite things to do with Steven. We make it fun :)

On a final note, God is reminding me today of my relationship with Him and how valuable and neccesary it is. We cannot save ourselves from bad habits, struggles, hard times.....
I have tried and I fail miserable. I need Him daily.

No comments: